Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MotoGP Sept 2019

Options
  • 23-09-2018 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

My dad is turning 60 soon and is a huge fan. Myself and my siblings would like to get him a trip to Rimini next Sept (from a bit of investigating this seems to be the one he would like to go to.)
    To say we are clueless is an understatement! Ideally we would like to go through a company that would organise tickets, flights, transfers etc.
    Has anyone any experience of using a company like this? Any advice appreciated.
    We could do it ourselves of course but i would be afraid of picking the wrong seats (do they even have seats at it???) Or worse again buying from a dud website!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Pole position travel are very good. Have used them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Thank you. I was on their site today but tickets haven't become available for sale yet so couldn't see a whole pile.
    Do they generally try to get you good tickets or do you need to be specific with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭GBX

They generally have options of different stands /areas. Might have to wait on the schedule being released in the new year.

Advertisement