Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Job Postings

Options
  • 23-09-2018 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

Wondering if anyone knows of any decent places to post jobs? I know adverts.ie allow it but is there any others? Indeed.ie are being a pain to deal with. The job is in Dublin and is minimum wage and the fees by other sites such as jobs.ie being quoted is 700+. Bit much for a minimum wage job where the employee might very well quit after short term.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Gumtree

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭utmbuilder

Your local libary offers job cards to advertise jobs, also super markets , shopping centres often have notice boards

I think the welfare website lets you post jobs for free and they get noticed

Failing that donedeal had a job site with a smaller feen

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

#jobfairy on twitter - post it on your linkedin profile and get people to share it, same on fb

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭utmbuilder

I'm recruiting telesales myself in Jan, turns out sales JOBS.IE is costing me just a couple of hundred thought it was a lot more

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Facebook.

Pretty much every area has some pages and groups that are active.

Some take listings for free. Others charge- but are a good deal cheaper than official jobsites, and often more accessible for people looking for minimum wage jobs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement