Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement question

Options
  • 24-09-2018 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi there,

Last Wednesday I ordered an updated ststatement for my current account.

I chose the up to date option (as opposed to the paper statements option specifically).

I got the expected message from BOI saying my requested statement will order overnight. However, the day after I got another message saying that a duplicate statement had issued and would be with me shortly - my question: does this mean there is a paper statement on its way to my account address now?

Just want to clarify as I originally ordered this latest statement for use as a Proof of Address document (I had just printed off the estatement) however I'm now been told to use a paper statement - so I'd like to clarify the above before I go and order another statement. Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi there,

Last Wednesday I ordered an updated ststatement for my current account.

I chose the up to date option (as opposed to the paper statements option specifically).

I got the expected message from BOI saying my requested statement will order overnight. However, the day after I got another message saying that a duplicate statement had issued and would be with me shortly - my question: does this mean there is a paper statement on its way to my account address now?

Just want to clarify as I originally ordered this latest statement for use as a Proof of Address document (I had just printed off the estatement) however I'm now been told to use a paper statement - so I'd like to clarify the above before I go and order another statement. Can anyone advise?

Thanks

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Hi there, [/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Thanks for getting in contact. We just need to establish exactly what you ordered. [font=Arial","sans-serif]Please login to 365 Online to ask account questions securely using the Ask a Question option in the Service Desk. An advisor can see what you have ordered and come back to you. If you need an answer now please call 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 from abroad) and one of my colleagues will be happy to help.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Please note that an e-statement is a valid document for proof of address as it will show your full address.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Many Thanks[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]John[/font]

Advertisement