Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SecureWatch HKC - Don't know code

Options
  • 24-09-2018 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've purchased an apartment that has a SecureWatch alarm system. The previous owner did not know the code - is it possible for me to reset the code?
    I'm a little bit worried about trying to do anything with the alarm as I don't have a manual and I'd be worried the alarm would start alarming and I would be unable to turn it off.
    Do I need to call an engineer? Or is this something I can do myself? I'm not sure where I can get the model number of this alarm and it only says SecureWatch HKC Complies with EN 50131 Grade 2 Class II C.I.E
    The fault light is on and there's an error message "Panel Batt Flt"
    Any help would be appreciated
    Oonagh

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi Oonagh
    If you don't have the user code you would be better off getting it looked at. If you try a default and it fails you have no way to disarm other than powering down the system completely.
    Unfortunately, Boards.ie do not allow us to help you here with codes or manuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Oonagh123

Thank you KoolKid.
    Can you recommend a company to me on the Northside of Dublin (Or maybe this is against boards.ie rules?)

Thanks
    Oonagh

Advertisement