Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-a-side Game Bray

Options
  • 24-09-2018 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

If anyone is interested in playing a 5 a side match in Bray on Monday evenings at 7pm drop me a PM and I'll give you the details, mixed standard, good laugh.

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MaccaTacca

uch wrote: »
    If anyone is interested in playing a 5 a side match in Bray on Monday evenings at 7pm drop me a PM and I'll give you the details, mixed standard, good laugh.

Sent PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

Is that still happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Spipov wrote: »
    Is that still happening?

Sure is, if you want to PM me your number I'll add you to the Text list

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Might be interested in this.

What level is it and age group?

murpho999 wrote: »
    Might be interested in this.

What level is it and age group?

Quiet mixed, we have about 3-4 decent players and the rest of us are pretty average to crap, Ages are varied too, 3 over 50's few 40's few 30's and 2-3 20's

We aren't fussy about standards to be honest, we just want a game, we mix up teams to try and match evenly, so both teams will have a runner and a couple of crap players (me) then balance out the rest

21/25

• Advertisement

Game is 7pm in St. Thomas school on Novara Ave, hall is behind school Building if you want to drop up

21/25

Game is 7pm in St. Thomas school on Novara Ave, hall is behind school Building if you want to drop up

Actually I think the place is called BIFE now

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Hi guys, myself and a few others are up for a weekly game on Wednesdays at Shoreline in Bray @8pm.

If you are interested please reply here with your name and number and we will add you to the WhatsApp group.

We currently have a few numbers but need a few more for reliability each week!

All ages and skill levels welcome!

Cheers,
    Shay

PM me if anyone is interested in playing at Shoreline on Wednesdays @8PM. We will add you to the whatsapp group!

BaRcOe wrote: »
    PM me if anyone is interested in playing at Shoreline on Wednesdays @8PM. We will add you to the whatsapp group!

Stick to your own thread ye chancer!!!! :D

I'll say it to the lads that play with us, couple might be interested as between all of us we''ve lost 2 midweek games over the last 2 years
    How much is it a game?

21/25

• Advertisement

5er a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AEH1984

Are these games still happening?

Advertisement