Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot contact EIR

Options
  • 24-09-2018 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I am over a week waiting for broadband installation from order date. My installation date was 19th September but nothing happened. I cannot contact Eir on 1901 as my account number is not recognised.
    What am i supposed to do? This is a ridiculous length of time just to get an installation date

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Chris Partlow

whelo76 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am over a week waiting for broadband installation from order date. My installation date was 19th September but nothing happened. I cannot contact Eir on 1901 as my account number is not recognised.
    What am i supposed to do? This is a ridiculous length of time just to get an installation date
    I'm currently having the same issue. I was able to ring technical support previously and it was recognising my phone number, but since last week my phone number and account number are no longer being recognised for some reason. Is there any reason for this eir?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

whelo76 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi whelo76, 

I've received your PM and will come back to you soon. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement