Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Application

Options
  • 24-09-2018 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello I would like an update on my loan application if possible thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Chaela7771 wrote: »
    Hello I would like an update on my loan application if possible thank you.

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Hi there,[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. To update your Loan application you would need to talk to an advisor in our lending team. They will have a record of your application and make the relevant changes for you. Please call 0818 200 334.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Many Thanks[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]John[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chaela7771

Sorry I meant that I would like to know when I will get a decision on whether I will be approved or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Sorry I meant that I would like to know when I will get a decision on whether I will be approved or not

We would aim to process a personal loan application within 2 working days. However this time frame can change depending on what checks need to be done on the application.
    Please be assured that you'll be contacted directly as soon as your application has been fully processed.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chaela7771

Could you please get a member of the lending team to contact me please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Could you please get a member of the lending team to contact me please.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi there,[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks for getting in contact. There is a large amount of applications being processed at the moment. Please be assured that you will be contacted shortly by the lending team when your application has been reviewed.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Many Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]John[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement