Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

window cleaning

• 24-09-2018 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a window cleaner and/or someone for cleaning the gutters, house is a few km from the City Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Joe Daly

Larry Glennon 086 3918088, he did guttering , windows for me on a house kilkenny city found him very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭try_again

Thank's for that. I'll give him a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Bulldog cleaning are excellent also. Got them to do my windows, gutters and driveway. Very happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭try_again

Just to update Larry didn’t answer the phone or return my call. I contacted Bulldog maintenance and was very happy with result. Reasonable price and good job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Joe Daly

try_again wrote: »
    Just to update Larry didn’t answer the phone or return my call. I contacted Bulldog maintenance and was very happy with result. Reasonable price and good job done.

I tried him last week kept getting that the line was not in use.

• Advertisement
Advertisement