Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cure - 8th June 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Mogwai and The Twilight Sad playing the day The Cure are headlining Mad Cool.
    please please please

Aren't they doing the gig in Scotland too in August?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Ride & The Twilight Sad confirmed as support.

https://mcd.ie/the_cure_sell_out_malahide_castle/

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

was hoping for mogwai but ride and the twilight sad will do nicely, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Ride, happy days! I missed them and Slowdive in Hyde Park (had tickets but couldn't make it) so this sort of makes up for it. Be great if Slowdive were added of course?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Great stuff. That'll be a day out, alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

lovely stuff, I wonder will Ride get about 7 minutes though to
    accommodate the endless cure set

lovely stuff, I wonder will Ride get about 7 minutes though to
    accommodate the endless cure set

:)

Hopefully will get a good 30 - 40 minutes from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Just Mustard too. Not to be forgotten a fantastic band

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Emeraldangel

Hi guys,

Anyone know where i can sell my tickets to this gig? I am gutted but i cant go now :( i just want what i paid for them ( face value and booking fee). Rather sell them to an individual as the ticket selling sites are a real pain.

Thanks ����

Oh yeah i have 2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Hi guys,

Anyone know where i can sell my tickets to this gig? I am gutted but i cant go now :( i just want what i paid for them ( face value and booking fee). Rather sell them to an individual as the ticket selling sites are a real pain.

Thanks ����

toutless.com

• Advertisement

Not heard of toutless will check it out thanks ��

Looks like I have now sold the tickets - but if not i shall relist them on toutless.com.

Happy to see that Ride are releasing a new album - hopefully in time for the gig and we'll get some new songs played too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Looks like I have now sold the tickets - but if not i shall relist them on toutless.com.

I'll take em if available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Has everyone that's bought them received their physical tickets?? I haven't gotten mine yet, but I bought three tickets to another Malahide concert that have all arrived. I booked them all in the same way to the same address.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I had 3 orders of 2 tickets - I've only received tickets for one of the orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Has everyone that's bought them received their physical tickets?? I haven't gotten mine yet, but I bought three tickets to another Malahide concert that have all arrived. I booked them all in the same way to the same address.

Yeah mine came

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Got them ages ago

Sound I emailed TM and they said that they were sent, so they’ve cancelled them and mailed me an e-ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Is this sold out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

zweton wrote: »
    Is this sold out?

Try ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭askU

Tickets for sale on gumtree

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Hi guys,

Thanks ����

I'm in the same boat, have two tickets but can't go. Anyone looking for two tickets at face value for what I paid for them. Got them from ticket master via email.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

gifted wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, have two tickets but can't go. Anyone looking for two tickets at face value for what I paid for them. Got them from ticket master via email.

try adverts.ie or toutless.com ... both great sites for selling & buying

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Any advice for someone going to Malahide Castle for the first time? Best place to watch, getting there from city etc etc

Mine haven't arrived yet.

Corholio wrote: »
    Any advice for someone going to Malahide Castle for the first time? Best place to watch, getting there from city etc etc

You can get the Dart to literally right outside the entrance of the concert venue. As for best place to watch, I guess as it's outdoor the closer you get to the stage the better the sound will be. It's hit and miss really.

Be warned, the pubs will be thronged and they'll only serve you with a plastic glass as most people will be on the street drinking. It was packed for Liam Gallagher last year; I dare say the Cure crowd will be a little better behaved (not that the LG crowd were badly behaved) but I'd say it'll still be crazy. Lots of police around however so shouldn't be any trouble.

Getting out and home might be more of an issue; I left before LG was over to beat the rush and hopped right into a cab (you can still hear the music on the longish walk out); apparently later there was all sorts of trouble on the Dart. A tip may be to walk a little away from the village where you might get a taxi coming in. If you want to use public transport you could always get a taxi to Sutton and get the Dart or bus into town from there. Will be quieter and a different line to the Malahide one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Mine haven't arrived yet.

Same.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Contact TM .

I received my ones in mid December.

• Advertisement

Re: tickets not arriving. I emailed Ticketmaster through their “Contact Us” on the website. They took my booking number etc and said that the tickets were sent when i bought them. They cancelled them and sent me an e-ticket straight away. Was very easy I do. I was expecting it to be a mess.

Advertisement