Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Bailout TV3

• 24-09-2018 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭

This program looks like a very bad version of fair city but with a budget of about €100

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Matt Cooper was raving about it earlier. I'm 10 minutes in, not sure I can continue. I await further reports!

It's barely getting a mention on Twitter, and when it does, it's not glowing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,461 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

Impressed with this.
    Will definitely tune in for Part 2 next week.

It really captured the huge pressure of these events.

The guy playing Lenihan was very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Thought it was very good as well. The scene where Cowan doing telephone interview was gas, he was horse or he has sinus problems.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Wow this show is 2 hours.... I nodded off after 5 minutes.... Brutal

• Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

Worst thing I've ever seen on Irish TV, makes fair City look like the godfather.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Worst thing I've ever seen on Irish TV, makes fair City look like the godfather.

That's actually being kind it was terrible the sets looked like they were from the 1970s thunderbirds. Bring back tv3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Maybe it gets better from what some people are saying above but the glaring over-acting from a lot of the cast and cheap camera work reminded me of Fair City.

Couldn't watch more than a few minutes either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I saw the ad. That was enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭the watchman

Hi, anyone know where I might be able to see last nights Bank bailout drama shown on virgin tv last night. I don't subscribe to any Virgin tv products.

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

Hi, anyone know where I might be able to see last nights Bank bailout drama shown on virgin tv last night. I don't subscribe to any Virgin tv products.

thanks.
    It's free on saorview. You don't have to subscribe.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

thanks.

I reckon it will be repeated before the weeks out. They repeat everything else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭iseegirls

thanks.

It's on at midnight tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,536 ✭✭✭touts

Recorded it and watched it today. It's like something a local amateur drama society put on.

And that's a pity because I think the subject matter deserved a more professional production. Hopefully someone more professional will take it on

Advertisement