Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Groups in Waterford

Options
  • 24-09-2018 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello! My husband and I recently moved to Waterford and I was wondering if anyone can suggest ways to meet people in the area? We are in our late twenties and are pretty active. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭invara

If you are active consider joining a running winter league or cycle club- there are loads of them and they are a great way of meeting people. Check them out on facebook to see which one fits your style- some are more serious, others more social. Biscuit, Commeragh and Sportif are the cycling clubs. Winter league details are here: http://www.waterfordvikingmarathon.com/index.php/event-info/running-groups-in-waterford
    There are loads of other clubs from hockey, archery to photography........ pick something your interested in, there is sure to be a group lurking on facebook.

Advertisement