Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Like minded people who can bring something to the table

• 25-09-2018 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys as the Title says i am looking to
    Network with people who can bring a vital elements to the table.

A littke bit about myself i own and run a couple of facebook groups here in ireland
    For example one group has 70.000 Irish members with 75% of these members active weekly. I need to have more interaction with membersin order to make them more aware of my products ... Is there anyone here who has worked on domething like this before and can give imput

I do request all members give there email on signing up informing them of email promotions
    But i havent sent any emails .... do you know about email matketing can you help with this
    Please be warned i take privacy very seriously and will take all precautions to keep this data secure and dont allow anyone direct access.

my aim here to start introducing the right products to members of my groups and also futher a field
    I have a online store already which is like a genral store but i know i havent optimized it to full potential

I am a total faliure with snapchat but believe and some other social media platforms and think this is a valuable stream that should not be ignored do you think you can build an auidence on other social media platforms from members of my groups

I basically looking to find like minded people to work on a project to become a one stop shop finding products which i can do using data creating videos for these products which i cant
    Promoting these videos of products online
    Sounds simple right thats only the start.

Personally for me the fun parts
    Testing ads and analytics looking at response data fine tunning to demographics
    There is a lot of work involed alot more than one persons can do alone but i feel if i surround myself with the right people a great thing can be done the foundations are here but i cant do it alone. Alot of sites started from nothing a grew to amazing things with the right people this could be no diffrent

Advertisement