Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Empty Well-Help!

• 25-09-2018 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Wife left the hose on for around 14 hours and emptied our well. Have turned off the pump. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Wait.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭listermint

How do you know the well is empty ? What did you do to prove it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

Had a similar situation during the summer, Lads filled two large 30 gallon drums off the main well pump ( we have stored water for the house on a diff pump). Any who, pump tripped, as it should do when the pressure dropped, after a few hours enough water pooled down below and I could trip it back on again. 

Hopefully you have a similar set up and just need to wait for a bit.

Advertisement