Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If in Ireland don't buy ASUS products

Options
  • 25-09-2018 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Giving up with ASUS after 9 months with email exchanges and RMA ticket.

1.) No ASUS support in Ireland, if you are in warranty you are kind of ok
    2.) Even if in warranty and you want to get repair done to it at your own cost. Extremely expensive. 60eur courier fees to UK and you can't use your own courier service.
    3.) I wanted to pay for the repair, but their processes just did not support it. When I create a RMA ticket they just cancel it.

I use to love ASUS, but a warning to all. If you live in Ireland stay away from their products. I would recommend paying extra and buying a product that has support centers in Ireland.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Just get refund off whoever you bought it off, no need to go to asus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Your warranty is with the retailer not with ASUS.

If there is a fault, under law the retailer must deal with it, so you shouldn't be dealing with ASUS at all unless it's for software support or similar non-fault issues.

Advertisement