Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golfstream Vision Electric Trolley

Options
  • 25-09-2018 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

My old Electric Trolley is a bit shook so looking at upgrading and I like the look of the Golfstream Vision. I'm a sucker for good innovative design and love the way it opens and closes in a single action and is so compact and at €525 inc a lithium battery it's competitively priced.

visionfolded1537868059.jpg

What I'm totally unsure of, even after reviewing the manufacturers website and reviews like this Irish Golfer review is what the "Vision" screen is actually used for? I don't think it has built in GPS so what info does it display? Remaining battery percentage? Does it connect to your phone via Bluetooth and display call/SMS/Email messages? (I wouldn't use that function as I play golf to get away from that crap!!)

If anyone has a Golfstream Vision would you mind sharing your thoughts on how it performs and in particular what use you make of the screen???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Found this on Golf Monthly's website:
    The button on the handle enables the Vision to be programmed for left and right-handed use and provides access to a distance control function, with speed increments of 0.5, enabling the speed to be perfectly matched to a golfer’s walking pace.

The main Caddy White screen can be personalised with a golfer’s details, whilst there is a ‘simplicity’ mode, also accessed through the button on the handle, for golfer’s who just want to get on with their game with the minimum of features.

Edit: And another good description here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭54and56

prawnsambo wrote: »
    Found this on Golf Monthly's website:

Edit: And another good description here.

Thanks Prawnsambo, that 2nd link is a review I hadn't previously found and explains things nicely.

I have a heavy Lead Acid battery on my existing trolley which seems to have plenty of juice left in it so I might buy the trolley and the battery cable for now and then a 36 hole lithium battery once the current battery begins to fade.

Advertisement