Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Application delay

Options
  • 25-09-2018 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, 

I applied for a loan on Tuesday 18th. I sent my proof of PPS in on Thursday which has been validated but still have not received any loan docs. It shouldn't take a week to receive loan documents, can someone help with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi, 

I applied for a loan on Tuesday 18th. I sent my proof of PPS in on Thursday which has been validated but still have not received any loan docs. It shouldn't take a week to receive loan documents, can someone help with this?

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Can I ask if you can check the junk and spam folders within your email account as our emails can sometimes go in to those folders automatically.
    If you don't have anything in these folders, you can then call our lending section directly on 0818200334 (or 0035314044034 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be more than happy to have a look into your application to see why you have not yet been contacted.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dokeeffenator

I've rang this morning and yesterday but nobody seems to know what the delay is. It's not really good enough at this stage to be waiting over a week with seemingly no resolution in sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I've rang this morning and yesterday but nobody seems to know what the delay is. It's not really good enough at this stage to be waiting over a week with seemingly no resolution in sight.

Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the delay.
    Please be assured that you'll be contacted as soon as your application has been fully processed.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dokeeffenator

Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the delay.
    Please be assured that you'll be contacted as soon as your application has been fully processed.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Just to let you know that after two further calls with the lending team I am no closer to finding out the cause of the delay. This beggars belief in this day and age that it's impossible to find out what the holdup is. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Just to let you know that after two further calls with the lending team I am no closer to finding out the cause of the delay. This beggars belief in this day and age that it's impossible to find out what the holdup is. 

Hi there,

I understand you have now been in contact with our Lending team and your application has now progressed. If there is anything else we can help you with here please do not hesitate to come back to us.

Many Thanks

John

• Advertisement
Advertisement