Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moodle/Email password

Options
  • 25-09-2018 11:19am

Registered for a Part-Time MSc. but the only log in information I have, as yet, received was my online registration details (Student number and default PIN)

I've registered but being told I need to use my student mail and moodle from now on but have received no login information for these.
    StudentID@student.itb.ie but no password or link to generate one has been sent and nothing for moodle

Anyone know where these can be triggered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Have you been on the campus yet or are you doing it online?

Usually you use one of the campus PCs with your student number and it recognises you need to setup your password.

It's online. There is an on campus meeting tonight, not helpful for distance students

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Yeah from what I can remember, you need to contact the college if you're not able to reach the campus for initial setup. Someone will set you up with a temporary password then.

Advertisement