Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a surveyor please!

Options
  • 25-09-2018 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi there. I have put an offer on a bungalow outside Dublin (Co Cavan) and am looking for recommendations for a surveyor for a homebuyers report. I have had a negative experience already with one surveyor who was very unprofessional and provided a most inadequate report about another house I was interested in. There were problems with said property that he failed to mention in the report. As I am buying in a rural area I expect estate agents and surveyors to know one another but to maintain a professional and unbiased approach.

Anywho, if anyone can recommend a genuinely honest and professional surveyor either in Dublin (who's willing to travel to Cavan) or Cavan itself can you pm me their details.

Many Thanks!

Advertisement