Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get rid a mattress

• 25-09-2018 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Anyone knows someone that can collect and dispose an old double mattress in Lucan area :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Put it up for free on adverts. Guys recover them and sell them as new (scam usually). That or you can pay a man with a van about €40 to get rid. Look on adverts for same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Council will remove it for you. They'll take up to 5 bulky items for €40 for you. You just have to bring it to the front of your drive/door cos they can't go in for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Do you have a car that it will fit in? Bring it to a bring centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Hurrache wrote: »
    Do you have a car that it will fit in? Bring it to a bring centre.

Put the car, with mattress inside, into your neighbours skip?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Halloween is coming 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Maldesu wrote: »
    Council will remove it for you. They'll take up to 5 bulky items for €40 for you. You just have to bring it to the front of your drive/door cos they can't go in for it.

I once left a mattress outside my gaff, having organized someone to come and take it later that day.
    I went out for an hour in the afternoon, and when I came back, found someone had dumped a second mattress on top of my one! I was *raging*.

Advertisement