Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to the grind !

Options
  • 25-09-2018 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi ,

Posting this here to upload weekly logs of my training ( I spend enough time looking on boards that I might aswell post on it) .

My main goal for 2019 is quest 24 , I am giving myself nearly a full year for this so I don't up the auntie to quick !. My background is marathons , a few sportives and the old WAAR that used to be held in Wicklow. I have Dublin marathon this year but can't keep consistent with the training , mainly caused by the nipper at home ( she's cute so she can get away with it ðŸ˜).

Myself at the moment I am overweight been 92kg at 5ft9 so this is something I also want to track. All nutritional as i do train a good bit. ( well ill soon find out when its on paper ðŸ˜. Lets hope i can keep this log going !!!!!

Advertisement