Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm Question

Options
  • 25-09-2018 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Currently Ive a Aritech CS350 and building a shed adjacent to the side of house Ive ran a cable from existing alarm panel.

My requirements are as followed - as the shed has a seperate entrance I want it to be always armed

Im thinking a seperate panel - it doesn't need to be anything special 2 door shock sensors , and 1 PIR and adding a master blaster to deafen any cnut who bares break in

As the aritech has GSM onbaord - Is it possible to feed to the aritech from the shed so I get a notification in the event of an activation (I assume the aritech will need to be armed for this)

Part of me thinks I should move the CS350 to the shed and get a new panel - Siemens or the like (Ive ran network cables to the panel area).

Hope the above makes sense - the mrs tends to not turn the alarm on at night so id like to have something in place.

Cheers :cool:

Comments

Advertisement