Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 controllers

Options
  • 25-09-2018 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Would anyone have a spare two controllers for my boys for the ps3 some little scum bag robbed them on him please or where I could get them really cheap please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Would anyone have a spare two controllers for my boys for the ps3 some little scum bag robbed them on him please or where I could get them really cheap please

You could try CEX.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Argos have wired for less than €10, and wireless for a few euro more

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

He’s looking for the real ones does anyone know why there still so dear when there s a new ps4 out

He’s looking for the real ones does anyone know why there still so dear when there s a new ps4 out
    The PS3 is discontinued. They don't make the console nor the controllers any more.

For that reason, genuine new-in-box controllers are very, very hard to find. And expensive if you do.

The market is flooded with counterfeit controllers. You will certainly find these readily available and for a low price. They look the same but don't function well.

There are plenty of off-brand controllers available, eg from Argos. These are not "fakes" as they don't look like nor pretend to be official PS3 controllers. Most of them are pretty ropey to be honest.

Your best best to find a genuine controller is on the used market (eg adverts.ie etc). However ... due to the market being flooded with counterfeits, you need to be wary.

It's not the answer you're looking for. Best of luck.

Advertisement