Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton Trials

Options
  • 25-09-2018 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

The persons responsible should be ashamed of themselves for the way the trials were done. There was no provision for good players to show their talents.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

dubguy45 wrote: »
    The persons responsible should be ashamed of themselves for the way the trials were done. There was no provision for good players to show their talents.

I have to admit this OP made me smile. Sorry, badminton isn't my area.

In all seriousness though, this club, like almost all clubs and societies, are run by students, and some of them are run like garbage. I know some clubs try and deliberately lose members at the start of term because they're oversubscribed.

The game was rigged from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Rather than posting in a public forum, it might be worthwhile actually contacting them club committee and highlighting your issues with them. That way, not only will the committee know about it, but they can also look at improving the format of the trials. You could also contact the Sports Department and speak with them about it.

Advertisement