Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Amsterdam (NBC) [** Spoilers **]

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Another story that was told on The Resident & The Good Doctor.

These three shows seem to just be copying each others story lines at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think this one turned out a bit darker though.

This is a great season.

My favourite episode this season. What a brilliant 45 minutes of TV.

Off now until January 4th.

Will they be brave enough to let there two main leads actually leave?

Plane crash while waiting to board? Taxi crash on the way there? :)

• Advertisement

Loving the new doctor and her signing assistant.

That was a really great episode this week.

Way to pull on the heartstrings with all of the storylines.

Well now that was a surprise!

Hwever Max to the rescue!

That was carnage.

Looking forward to seeing how she gets her comeuppance.

To end next season with a 13 episode run.

• Advertisement

Well that was some cliffhanger to end the epsiode on.

Damn well that is another great ending to bring you back next week

Fantastic guest appearance from Frankie Muniz this week.

Well that was a bit of **** way to leave as a cliffhanger for the season.

However I'm guessing it would have gone ahead if they hadn't gotten that 10 episode finale season renewal.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

yeah very random. And I don't get what's going on with Iggy either. Why all of a sudden is everything Martins fault? ugh. Hate this show is ending so soon. It's one of the best out there imo

Weird ending.

It was out of character for Helen (especially after Max and Helen's call at the end of the second last episode).

It feels like the writers are just trying to shoe-horn in some drama for the sake of it.

Ithink the wedding was filmed when they thought they were being cancelled and then when it was renewed for the 10 episode final season they felt they needed to end on a dramatic cliffhanger.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Freema Agyeman will not return for the 5th ( final ) season

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

Maybe you could have put that in a spoiler for those of us who do not pay attention to media sites and would not have seen that.

Well it didn’t take long for them to find Max a woman by the looks of it.

• Advertisement

Damn that was some sick horrible twist in this weeks episode.

I was watching those 2 episodes wondering how they would finish the series (I thought they were the last two).

I found out that there are 3 more in January. Phew!

(Just as well after that cliffhanger)

Oh that was a horrible/great cliffhanger to leave on.

I see Ryan has his next gig lined up now he will be the Alex Cross series on Amazon.

I thought the last 2 episodes were a bit off. I loved the last couple of scenes of the last episode (especially the last one) but the way it ended, they could have filled in some gaps. Is everyone still around? Is Max still around? Did he come back for Dr. Wilder? A little 2 minute montage at the end would have given us much better closure. Make Luna's speech background audio over some fates.

Average ending to an average season 5. The best of this show was season 1 and 2.

Spin off in the works

‘New Amsterdam’ Sequel About Max’s Daughter In Works At NBC From Creator David Schulner

New Amsterdam fans who were left wanting more when the NBC series concluded its run after 5 seasons last year, may have something new to look forward to.

Series creator, executive producer and showrunner David Schulner is developing a spinoff series at NBC set 30 years after the events of the original series. Tentatively titled New Amsterdam: Tomorrow, it follows Dr. Max Goodwin’s (Ryan Eggold) daughter, Luna Goodwin, who steps into her father’s role as Medical Director of New Amsterdam Hospital........

New Amsterdam: Tomorrow, is being developed under Schulner and his production banner Mount Moriah’s overall deal with Universal Television. Peter Horton, who served as EP and director on the original series, is set to direct. He is executive producing through his UTV overall deal along with Eric Manheimer on whose book New Amsterdam was based. Maggie Cahill, Head of Development at Mount Moriah, will be co-executive producing. Universal Television, a part of Universal Studio Group, is the studio......

Advertisement