Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing error

Options
  • 26-09-2018 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am having an issue with my latest bill.
      I recently changed up my bundle by adding a mobile to it. the cost was to be as follows:
    Regular Price: €79.98 per month
    Promotional Price: €38.98 per month
    • Today I received a mail saying that:

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your new eir bill is now available to view at my eir.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your bill amount is € 68.9[/font]
    • This bill is not available on myeir, it says "[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Your first bill will be issued on:[/font]
      [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]19 Oct 2018[/font]"
    • I tried ringing, got through to Billing, they transferred my to Loyalty without saying that they were. Loyalty put my on hold and then the line went dead after 10mins. I called back, got through to Loyalty, Loyalty put my on hold and then the line went dead after 10mins.
    • Would you be able to look into this for me please?
    [*]

Thanks
    Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

paulieeye wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am having an issue with my latest bill.
      I recently changed up my bundle by adding a mobile to it. the cost was to be as follows:
    • Today I received a mail saying that:

[*]

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your new eir bill is now available to view at my eir.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your bill amount is € 68.9[/font]
    • This bill is not available on myeir, it says "[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Your first bill will be issued on:[/font]
      [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]19 Oct 2018[/font]"

• I tried ringing, got through to Billing, they transferred my to Loyalty without saying that they were. Loyalty put my on hold and then the line went dead after 10mins. I called back, got through to Loyalty, Loyalty put my on hold and then the line went dead after 10mins.

• Would you be able to look into this for me please?

[*]

Thanks
    Paul
    [*]
    Hi there Paul

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. When rebundling an account, it will be a pro-rata charge as if this is your first bill. If you're unfamiliar with this, you're more than welcome to have a look here

Hope this helps

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    [*]Hi there Paul

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. When rebundling an account, it will be a pro-rata charge as if this is your first bill. If you're unfamiliar with this, you're more than welcome to have a look here

Hope this helps

-Kyle
    [*]
    Thanks for the reply Kyle. I was waiting on seeing the actual bill before I replied.

Even though the bill is issued on Sept 19th, myeir still has the message saying "Your first bill will be issued on: 19 Oct 2018.", and the 'My Bills' section says "Your first bill for this account hasn't been issued yet."

I was on to customer service on chat and they said they would send out the bill to my home right away, this was on Sept 26th.

Could you arrange for this bill to get sent out or to be available on on myeir so I can view what it is I'm actually paying for?

Re: When rebundling an account, it will be a pro-rata charge as if this is your first bill.
    I'm aware of this, but I think the mobile sim only plan I was put on is the wrong one. It should be an extra 9.99 a month. I got an email saying I was out on a 24.99 a month plan. When I called up they said I had to activate it first (?) before they could change it to the 9.99 one.

If I get the bill I can confirm this.

Thanks
    Paul

I literally just got another mail just there saying 'WELCOME TO EIR' out of the blue with the following pay details:

Bundle Name: eir Complete Broadband, Phone & 4G Mobile

Your Bundle Includes: eir Broadband Talk Unlimited National, Mobile & UK
    eir Fibre
    eir Mobile Connect - 30 Day
    Contract Length: 12 Months
    Promotional Price: €59.99 per month
    Regular Price: €95.99 per month

What the hell is going on over there????

I should be paying this amount that I got in a previous mail on Sept 7th:

Bundle Name: eir Complete Broadband, Phone & 4G Mobile
    Your Bundle Includes: eir Talk Off-Peak 2018
    eir Broadband Talk Unlimited National, Mobile & UK
    eir Fibre
    eir Mobile Connect - 30 Day
    Contract Length: 12 Months

I cant call because you dont get through, I cant email because it says "[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]We are currently upgrading our email platform" and I cant talk to the lads on chat because they either just make up something or tell you to call 1901.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Can you guys help with this??[/font]

Hi, just wondering if anyone could take a look at this? 

I have since contacted eir support through twitter and they told me that I changed my package on Oct 5th...which I most certainly did not.

Regards
    Paul

So on Eir twitters advice I called up and asked to be put though to Loyalty.

I stayed on hold for 30mins only to be told that I am to be put through to Billing!!! This seems to happen every time I call.

I am on hold now, I wager that when (or IF before the line goes dead, which is a 50/50 gamble) I get through they will tell me that I should contact Loyalty. Anyone want to take that bet??

edit at 10:52: How many times can you listen to this before going insane??
    Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep...

edit at 11:08: had to hang up after 35mins more on hold, I have work to do!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

paulieeye wrote: »
    So on Eir twitters advice I called up and asked to be put though to Loyalty.

I stayed on hold for 30mins only to be told that I am to be put through to Billing!!! This seems to happen every time I call.

I am on hold now, I wager that when (or IF before the line goes dead, which is a 50/50 gamble) I get through they will tell me that I should contact Loyalty. Anyone want to take that bet??

edit at 10:52: How many times can you listen to this before going insane??

edit at 11:08: had to hang up after 35mins more on hold, I have work to do!
    Hi paulieeye, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll assist you here. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement