Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I view a copy of my contract

Options
  • 26-09-2018 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭

Dear Eir, I was a customer of Meteor. I never signed a contract with Eir. I want to end my relationship with your company as I am being ripped off due to the plan I was put on. Can you please advise how I end my relationship with your company in plain English. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Dear Eir, I was a customer of Meteor. I never signed a contract with Eir. I want to end my relationship with your company as I am being ripped off due to the plan I was put on. Can you please advise how I end my relationship with your company in plain English.  Thank you.
    Hi there angel eyes 2012

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

I'm so sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. The only department that can take your cancellation notice is by calling Customer Care directly at 1901

They will process everything for you and advise you of your final bill & charges (if any)

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Dear Eir, I was a customer of Meteor. I never signed a contract with Eir. I want to end my relationship with your company as I am being ripped off due to the plan I was put on. Can you please advise how I end my relationship with your company in plain English.  Thank you.
    Hi there angel eyes 2012

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

I'm so sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account. The only department that can take your cancellation notice is by calling Customer Care directly at 1901

They will process everything for you and advise you of your final bill & charges (if any)

-Kyle
    Hi Kyle,
    Thanks you for your email.  I have been on hold for 10 minutes and I am still on hold.  I will submit a data access request in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR to request my contract.  Your website is not clear about where to send a written request in realtion to cancellation of a contract.   
    Regards.

Hi Kyle,
    Just to let you know that I was on hold for 55 minutes yesterday evening.  If I heard "Counting Stars" by One Republic one more time, I would have went insane.  I understand this is not your fault personally.  

I have submitted a data access request seeking a copy of my contract to your Data Protection section.  However, I tried calling customer (un)care at 1901 and gave up after 55 minutes.  Your website states that written confirmation should be submitted, where do I send this to?  Is there an email address as I would not have much faith that confirmation by post would reach the intended location unless I send the letter by registered post.  I'd be grateful if you could confirm both the postal address and an email address, otherwise I may have to consider seeking assistance from the regulator at this stage.  
    Thank you.   

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in getting in touch with our call centre. You can contact a member of our cancellations team directly on 1800 504 110. Alternatively you can send your written request to the below address.

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]eir
    Cancellations department,
    Heuston South Quarter,
    St. John’s Road,
    Dublin 8[/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Sarah
    [/font]

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in getting in touch with our call centre. You can contact a member of our cancellations team directly on 1800 504 110. Alternatively you can send your written request to the below address.

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]eir
    Cancellations department,
    Heuston South Quarter,
    St. John’s Road,
    Dublin 8[/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Sarah
    [/font]
    Thank you Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement