Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport App

Options
  • 26-09-2018 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I am an eir mobile customer and I pay for the eir sports pack on sky.
    I think I should be entitled to use the green eir sport app. It is unfair as I can't become an eir broadband customer as the speed in my area is not good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hego25

Any chance of a reply to this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hego25 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am an eir mobile customer and I pay for the eir sports pack on sky.
    I think I should be entitled to use the green eir sport app. It is unfair as I can't become an eir broadband customer as the speed in my area is not good.

Hi there Hego25

Thank you for getting in touch. I completely understand your disappointment.  Sky TV customers who are not eir broadband customers can also view eir Sport and BT Sport exclusively on their set top box by purchasing a subscription on this page.

More information on this, click here

-Kyle

Hi
    I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
    1. I'm an eir mobile customer
    2. I already pay for eir sport on sky.
    3. I would like to be able to use the eir sport app for casting to tv in a different room, can you help me with this?

Can I get a reply here please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Hego25,

If you're on an eir plan that includes the free eir sport pack then yes you will access to use  the eir sport app however it isn't possible to stream this on another TV as it will only be available to view on your mobile handset.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement