Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Maples, Clonskeagh

Options
  • 26-09-2018 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I am considering a family home in this estate. As it is close to UCD, I am wondering if someone has insight on what the area is like for students - is the a risk that I will be surrounded by parties on Tuesday nights?

Comments

In The Maples no you won't be. There are plenty of students in the area from Sept - May and I live in and apartment block around the corner that is probably about 1/3 or 1/2 students. Never really had any major problems, couple of parties during the year but they finish up either at or before 12 so I've no problem with it.

I think in the housing estates it's even less likely you'll experience any of that but I don't live in The Maples so maybe somebody else who does could confirm.

Advertisement