Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon to Las Vegas

• 26-09-2018 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

I'm looking into flights from Shannon to Las Vegas for next Easter and American airlines are the cheapest at the moment going via New York.
    Just wanted to know what they are like to fly with? Is there checked baggage included in the price? Is food, drink included?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

They are fine. all much the same to be honest, do you have other options?
    Did you pay for baggage or look at their baggage policy? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=american+airlines+transatlantic+baggage+policy
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

They are fine. all much the same to be honest, do you have other options?
    Did you pay for baggage or look at their baggage policy? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=american+airlines+transatlantic+baggage+policy
    Yes

The other option is Aer lingus to Heathrow and Virgin Atlantic to Vegas..
    No I haven't bought a ticket yet, just looking into options. On their website it seems that checked baggage has to be purchased separately but on travel republic it is included..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

It’s a pity the original 09.00 flight to Newark is later now from United. I’d probably go for the 07.30 to Heathrow and then the Virgin Airlines one. Once the price is ok. But it’s all daytime flying unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Going to JFK from Shannon gets you preclearance which makes the transfer a JFK a lot simpler

finbarrk wrote: »
    It’s a pity the original 09.00 flight to Newark is later now from United. I’d probably go for the 07.30 to Heathrow and then the Virgin Airlines one. Once the price is ok. But it’s all daytime flying unfortunately.
    Thanks, the daytime flying doesn't bother me too much.

• Advertisement

Going to JFK from Shannon gets you preclearance which makes the transfer a JFK a lot simpler

These flights are via Newark but I assume that doesn't make a difference with preclearance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

No difference

Advertisement