Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged

Options
  • 26-09-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

My bill for broadband, phone & mobile is usually €98:50 per month, I added tv in July which I told would be free for 12 months but as I added an extra box I would be charged €103:50 but my bills are incorrect €123 in Sept and €118 in Sept, I rang when my last bill was issued and I was tils my €98:50 was a special deal and was null and void when I added tv!!! I went mad and the guy says he would reinstate the discount and give me refund if over charge but the bill has been paid in full, I’ve tried to ring (20 min wait) no reply on Twitter! Can someone please get back to me! I sooo regret getting the tv and mobile from your company, I should of known it would be nothing but hassle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Pbbuster

Pbbuster wrote: »
    My bill for broadband, phone & mobile is usually €98:50 per month, I added tv in July which I told would be free for 12 months but as I added an extra box I would be charged €103:50 but my bills are incorrect €123 in Sept and €118 in Sept, I rang when my last bill was issued and I was tils my €98:50 was a special deal and was null and void when I added tv!!! I went mad and the guy says he would reinstate the discount and give me refund if over charge but the bill has been paid in full, I’ve tried to ring (20 min wait) no reply on Twitter! Can someone please get back to me! I sooo regret getting the tv and mobile from your company, I should of known it would be nothing but hassle

Is anyone going to reply to me, I refuse to call and be left on hold for half the day, the on line chat is useless aldo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Pbbuster wrote: »
    My bill for broadband, phone & mobile is usually €98:50 per month, I added tv  in July which I told would be free for 12 months but as I added an extra box I would be charged €103:50 but my bills are incorrect €123 in Sept and €118 in Sept, I rang when my last bill was issued and I was tils my €98:50 was a special deal and was null and void when I added tv!!! I went mad and the guy says he would reinstate the discount and give me refund if over charge but the bill has been paid in full, I’ve tried to ring (20 min wait) no reply on Twitter! Can someone please get back to me! I sooo regret getting the tv and mobile from your company, I should of known it would be nothing but hassle
    Hi there Pbbuster

Thank you for getting in touch. Please bear in mind that our response times here on Boards are within 24 hours. If you contacted eir on Twitter, an agent will respond to your query once they have all your account information.

Send me your Twitter information via DM and I will have a look at your post there

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

I signed up for home broadband for a 12 month contract at 35.00 per month for 12 months. 

I clearly remember it saying 35.00 for 12 months. 

Im 6 months into my contract and now Im after noticing the bill going up by 5 euro. 

Apparently that promotion has now ended and I've to pay 40 euro per month. Without any notification the bill just goes up!

So, I ring eir and Im on hold over an hour, but whilst waiting it says I can go online to the webchat which I do, they are useless.

Takes 20 minutes to explain the problem after all the security questions and then they tell me I have to ring customer services!

Waste of my day!

Can't wait to be out of contract with this company. 

Advertisement