Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 week ban

Options
  • 26-09-2018 6:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

Dear Whereisgalway,

You have been banned from Galway City for one week for being uncivil.

biko

Your post:Quote: Whereisgalway
    Quote: RoboKlopp
    No.

Imo, Galway isn't big enough for light rail. Even if it is viable, how long we talking? 10-15 years? The issues are happening now. They need to do something now.

Some people are stealing a living

I was replying to the above post with......

“Catherine Connelly our corrupt self interest TD
    She’ll thanfully struggle to regain her seat”
    End reply

Catherine Connelly is now a TD, even though she said she wouldn’t she nominated her sister as a councillor in her stead when she got elected. This is self interest by any definition

She is also the person leading the charge of the self called GLUAS so it’s is relavent that she can be mentioned in a thread about the issues.

Fair enough I used the word corrupt which isn’t fair. Delete my comment yea but I feel a ban for a week is very harsh, over moderation n unfair.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve your dispute directly with the moderator via PM. That's the first step in the dispute process

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response in over 1 month.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement