Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question regarding account

Options
  • 26-09-2018 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a question regarding my account. I was on to web chat today and they said the question can only be answered by ringing 1901. I only became aware of the issues with waiting times when I came on here. Was on hold for an hour and twenty minutes. 

I will pm all the reps the question as I have no idea who is on and don't fancy waiting tomorrow on hold again. I am putting this up here incase the pm's don't get through.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭derossi

Did you get my pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

derossi wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a question regarding my account. I was on to web chat today and they said the question can only be answered by ringing 1901. I only became aware of the issues with waiting times when I came on here. Was on hold for an hour and twenty minutes. 

I will pm all the reps the question as I have no idea who is on and don't fancy waiting tomorrow on hold again. I am putting this up here incase the pm's don't get through.

Thanks.
    Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch. I've read your PM and completely understand that about the call-waiting times. Unfortunately, we would not be able to say exactly how much everything will cost as this this will all depend on your current contract, how many months are remaining, what services you want to add and what discounts they have to offer you.

This information can be obtained by calling the Sales Team directly at 1800503303 where they will explore the best options for you

-Kyle

Really is a disaster of a company. So I rang that number and they said no you have to ring 1901. So here I am for the last 20 minutes on hold. Do I have to call down to your head office to get an answer or what?

Oh and funny how sales answered after less than a minute....

Advertisement