Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illuminated bathroom cabinets

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Like everything in this country you'll get a much better selection and value in the UK and have it shipped over. I was restricted by width so got a 60x45x14cm led illuminated cabinet with inbuilt demister pad and shaver socket for €125 which included shipping and the €7 ParcelMotel oversize delivery.
    Smaller than the Ikea cabinet but the door was mirrored both front and back with mirror backing the cabinet itself. I only wanted the door and electrics since I was discarding the cabinet itself and building a deeper recessed cabinet into a void space.
    Illuminated bathroom cabinets are crazy here and range from 200 to 1,000+ while basic cabinets in the UK start from about £60. Check Amazon for the size and style required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I never thought to check Amazon just because of the mirror component, I got one there for 50 including shipping so hope it arrives ok! Cheers.

Advertisement