If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 50" delivered cost

Options
  • 26-09-2018 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hey Richer sounds,  How much for this tv delivered to waterford? https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/all-tvs/lg-50uk6750pld.html

Is these a decent tv?

Do you do next day delivery?

Also, do you have a decent full motion wall bracket for this? it will be sitting on the wall next to chimney breast and will need to be pulled out and turned also for best viewing angle.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

fozz10 wrote: »
    Hey Richer sounds,  How much for this tv delivered to waterford? https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/all-tvs/lg-50uk6750pld.html

Is these a decent tv?

Also, do you have a decent full motion wall bracket for this? it will be sitting on the wall next to chimney breast and will need to be pulled out and turned also for best viewing angle.

Thanks
    Hi fozz10,

This TV is currently priced at £529 and delivery to Waterford would be £6.99. This price also includes a 6 year guarantee. Our delivery times are 3-5 working days, we wouldn;t be able to offer next day delivery to Waterford I'm afraid.

The LG 6 series TVs are fantastic and this is the best of the bunch before moving onto the Super UHD 8 series. They have great panels and very user friendly smart systems.

If you are looking for a full motion wall bracket I can do a Sanus BMF 220 which usually retails for £149.95 for £120.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭fozz10

Is these a decent tv?

Thanks
    Hi fozz10,

This TV is currently priced at £529 and delivery to Waterford would be £6.99. This price also includes a 6 year guarantee. Our delivery times are 3-5 working days, we wouldn;t be able to offer next day delivery to Waterford I'm afraid.

The LG 6 series TVs are fantastic and this is the best of the bunch before moving onto the Super UHD 8 series. They have great panels and very user friendly smart systems.

If you are looking for a full motion wall bracket I can do a Sanus BMF 220 which usually retails for £149.95 for £120.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for reply. I have 130cm of wall to put it on, will this tv fit here comfortably? How do i make the order with you? This comes with netflix app and is capable of 4k netflix  streaming yep? 

One other thing , will it work via hdmi arc with a philips htl series soundbar that I already have?

Thanks,
    Colum.

Is these a decent tv?

Thanks
    Hi fozz10,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for reply. I have 130cm of wall to put it on, will this tv fit here comfortably? How do i make the order with you? This comes with netflix app and is capable of 4k netflix  streaming yep? 

Thanks,
    Colum.
    Hi Colum,

The width of the TV is 113cm so it should fit if you have a width of 130cm.

This TV has Netflix built in and can stream 4K Netflix content as long as you have a 4k account!

If you'd like to go ahead with that please send me a PM with your contact number and I can call you for details.

Kind regards

David

Is these a decent tv?

Thanks
    Hi fozz10,

Kind regards

David

Thanks,
    Colum.
    Hi Colum,

This TV has Netflix built in and can stream 4K Netflix content as long as you have a 4k account!

If you'd like to go ahead with that please send me a PM with your contact number and I can call you for details.

Kind regards

David
    Hi David , please see my edited comment regarding the philips soundbar

Thanks,
    Colum

Is these a decent tv?

Thanks
    Hi fozz10,

Kind regards

David

Thanks,
    Colum.
    Hi Colum,

Kind regards

David

Thanks,
    Colum
    Hi Colum,

It should work with the ARC as the TV has an ARC output as well. As it is not sending video there shouldn't be issues with 4K compatibility. You wouldn't be able to pass through 4K video from other sources if you have other HDMI inputs on the soundbar though.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Is these a decent tv?

Thanks
    Hi fozz10,

Kind regards

David

Thanks,
    Colum.
    Hi Colum,

Kind regards

David

Thanks,
    Colum
    Hi Colum,

It should work with the ARC as the TV has an ARC output as well. As it is not sending video there shouldn't be issues with 4K compatibility. You wouldn't be able to pass through 4K video from other sources if you have other HDMI inputs on the soundbar though.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks, David,

Can you PM me total cost in sterling with delivery to Waterford for the tv and the bracket?

Thanks

Hi David I sent you pm, or at least thought I did but cannot seem to see it in my sent box. Can you confirm that you received my message? If not please pm me and I will reply

Hi David I sent you pm, or at least thought I did but cannot seem to see it in my sent box. Can you confirm that you received my message? If not please pm me and I will reply
    Received and replied!

Hi David, 

I see the tv is now available for 30 pounds less than I paid an hour ago with the code FLASH30

I also see the bracket is available for 20 pounds less that I paid also (50 off marked) with code FLASH50

I am disappointed that I was sold these without getting this discount. I have read so much good things about buying via boards with deals etc but I have been sold these for a total of £50 more that they are now selling for not even an hour after our call.

Edit: Sale is valid until 01-10-18, is it possible to cancel my current order and place new order at the new price or If I cant have the discount refunded or applied to my existing order?

Hi David, 

I see the tv is now available for 30 pounds less than I paid an hour ago with the code FLASH30

I also see the bracket is available for 20 pounds less that I paid also (50 off marked) with code FLASH50

I am disappointed that I was sold these without getting this discount. I have read so much good things about buying via boards with deals etc but I have been sold these for a total of £50 more that they are now selling for not even an hour after our call.
    Hi fozz10,

Apologies for this, we never know what's in the Flash sale until the prices are released. I was honestly completely unaware that these would be discounted and was giving the best deal based on the cost pricings I have so I hope you don't think I was trying to overcharge you. I still have your card details here so I will refund the £50 directly to your card.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi David, 

Hi fozz10,

Apologies for this, we never know what's in the Flash sale until the prices are released. I was honestly completely unaware that these would be discounted and was giving the best deal based on the cost pricings I have so I hope you don't think I was trying to overcharge you. I still have your card details here so I will refund the £50 directly to your card.

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

I was just surprised to see the new price in the sale for the items I had just paid for so I was naturally disappointed. 

I appreciate you applying the discount, so thanks a million.

Hi David, 

Hi fozz10,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

I was just surprised to see the new price in the sale for the items I had just paid for so I was naturally disappointed. 

I appreciate you applying the discount, so thanks a million.

Not a problem! Apologies again!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.