Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport red app login issues

Options
  • 26-09-2018 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I’m a eir mobile essential bill pay customer. My package stars I get free eir sports app access. I have tried logging in but the below login issue screen appears. I am able to log into my eir app so I know it’s not my username or password. Per the eir website eir mobile essential customers are eligible therefore I don’t see why I can’t log in.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

See my post here.

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057914130

Eir are ignoring anything got to do with this here. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

I’m a eir mobile essential bill pay customer. My package stars I get free eir sports app access. I have tried logging in but the below login issue screen appears. I am able to log into my eir app so I know it’s not my username or password. Per the eir website eir mobile essential customers are eligible therefore I don’t see why I can’t log in.
    Hi there collins_m_Lisa

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll have a look into this for you and escalated it onto the department that deals with all these queries

-Kyle

Advertisement