Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study and people watch?

• 26-09-2018 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm going to be in the city centre this Saturday and will have about 90 minutes free so I'd like to find a cafe (ideally with plugs but not a must) that I can study at. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd really like somewhere I can watch people walk by as for some reason it helps me study well!

Also I don't know if here's the best place to ask but I have a leap card that I use in Cork, am i right in saying that if I top it up by 10 euro I can use unlimited Dublin Bus, Luas and Dart on Saturday?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Starbucks on Westmoreland St would definitely be a shout (if you're not a coffee snob...)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,244 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes to your Leap Card question.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Starbucks on Westmoreland St would definitely be a shout (if you're not a coffee snob...)

Didn't that close recently? There is still a Starbucks right across the street on the other side of Westmoreland Street though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

miamee wrote: »
    Didn't that close recently? There is still a Starbucks right across the street on the other side of Westmoreland Street though.

Isn't he still correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

Simon's Place on Sth Great Georges St, you can get a seat at the front window, lots of people passing there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Isn't he still correct?

:D:D You're right! I automatically assumed he meant the old Bewleys one then as I was writing the post I remembered the one across the road. Sorry about that!

Advertisement