Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New AEG not firing properly

Options
  • 26-09-2018 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

first post here, so sorry for silly mistakes (if any).

So I recently bought my first airsoft rifle (BO Manufacture LT595 long version). It is brand new and fired only a couple of times. My problem is that it is not always firing bb's. I use a speedloader, Dominator 0.25 bb's and BO lonex 30rds magazines. It does not matter if I try to shoot on single or auto. Also, when I release the magazine, usually 3-4 bb's fall out. It's probably something I do wrong as I'm a newbie, but can't understand what. Also, do I need some kind of a cleaning kit? (It's probably very basic questions, but I didn't get much info info in the store).

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Have you tried different brands of BB's? My p90 would only ever like elite bb's, most other brands would give trouble like yours.
    Also, have you oiled the aeg, usally a quick spray of silicon gun oil in where the bb's go from the mag and run a mag full or two through it. Also turn the hopup off for a bit to see it it still jams as it may be set too tight?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

If it's new bring it back. If you attempt diy repairs if may void any warranty you have.

My 2C

Advertisement