Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile sim only 12m contract?

Options
  • 27-09-2018 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I signed up for a mobile sim only contract last week online and it went active today. When I logged into my online account it says I’m in a 12m contract! Is this correct as it did not say it anywhere when I was signing up or I wouldn’t have signed up for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Yeah mine, and a few others, say the same. I queried it a few times over chat and even with a agent on a call and they said it's just the way the system shows it and that I'm definitely on a 30 day rolling SIM contract.... 

It's Eir - expecting them to get these little things right just isn't happening. My Eir only correctly works for me using Incognito mode in Chrome. 

Now that they've changed their mobile SIM products to only two options (neither suit me) I'll be jumping once my promo period ends. I'll find out for sure if it's 30 days then....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Castlebel wrote: »
    Hi, I signed up for a mobile sim only contract last week online and it went active today. When I logged into my online account it says I’m in a 12m contract! Is this correct as it did not say it anywhere when I was signing up or I wouldn’t have signed up for it.
    Hi there Castlebel

If you signed up for a SIM-only contract, you will not be in a 12 month contract. We are aware that some customers see this reflecting a 12 month contract on their online account but if you just want to be sure, I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Just send me a PM with your account details and I will have a look

-Kyle

Advertisement