Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1901 not accepting my account details.

Options
  • 27-09-2018 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi, I re-joined eir 2 months ago, and I have never had to phone a customer services as much in my life. Each time I phone I am passed to a number of different people and asked the same security questions every few minutes.  
    I was charged for 2 bundles for some reason and I have been told that it is now sorted, which is what I was told last month.  The problem I still have, is that I cannot phone 1901.  I ring 1901, and my account number or phone number is not recognised.  I was initially told that it was because my account was 'messed up', but if my account is fixed I should be able to get through.  My patience is long gone with the bad communication with the online chat and customer services, would it be possible to look into this for me?  Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I joined Eir recently, my number was not recognised by the automated system, the agent was not able to access my account either, and had to put me through to another dept, who were dealing with 'new' accounts. Query was dealt with, but the wait was nearly 30 minutes. Heard the same 3 hold songs twice.
    donalfo wrote: »
    Hi, I re-joined eir 2 months ago, and I have never had to phone a customer services as much in my life. Each time I phone I am passed to a number of different people and asked the same security questions every few minutes.  
    I was charged for 2 bundles for some reason and I have been told that it is now sorted, which is what I was told last month.  The problem I still have, is that I cannot phone 1901.  I ring 1901, and my account number or phone number is not recognised.  I was initially told that it was because my account was 'messed up', but if my account is fixed I should be able to get through.  My patience is long gone with the bad communication with the online chat and customer services, would it be possible to look into this for me?  Thanks.n

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi there,

I'm sorry to  hear this. If you could PM me with your account details I will look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement