Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell is going on? 20 min wait time and Chat offline?

Options
  • 27-09-2018 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

This is ridiculous.
    I just had a jump in my bill and I want to know why.
    The myeir thing doesn't work, won't show my bill.
    Ringing 1905 tells me its a 20 min wait time and suggests I chat online.
    And then there IS NO bloody chat online.. its not available.

How the hell do I get support from you people?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

vidapura wrote: »
    This is ridiculous.
    I just had a jump in my bill and I want to know why.
    The myeir thing doesn't work, won't show my bill.
    Ringing 1905 tells me its a 20 min wait time and suggests I chat online.
    And then there IS NO bloody chat online.. its not available.

How the hell do I get support from you people?
    Hi there Vidapura

Thank you for getting in touch. If you have any issues logging into your "my eir", you can either send me your account information via PM or your can contact us on Facebook or Twitter between our opening hours where a representative will assist you with your online account and see what made your current bill higher than normal

-Kyle

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

20 minutes await time, lucky you, I was nearly 3 hours last week and still didn't get sorted- still waiting a week late for the issue to be sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭EdgeCase

I’ve been on hold so long I’m starting to hate those three indie tracks they play endlessly on loop.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭vidapura

Thats not great is it?

I was finally able to get in to the website and see what was up with my bill at least.

BUT I had a ridiculous time when the chat finally started working.. it turns out they have TWO addresses for me.. one on my bill and a totally different (older) one on the dashboard/account.

So yer man wouldn't talk to me, kept saying my address was wrong...

It was only when the website started working that I was able to go in and figure out the problem...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I think when you go over 2 hours, you might get a brief blast of something else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement