Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile home generator and heater

Options
  • 27-09-2018 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi I’m asking for a friend here would anyone know of retail shops or online shops that supply good generator s and good heaters for mobile home that fits 5/6 people if someone had bought and trusts the online retail that would be great also in case it breaks down thanks in advance I’ve tried google but there doesn’t seem to be any shops retail for these items and online shopping is not what I would know about thanks

Comments

462440.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Hi I’m asking for a friend here would anyone know of retail shops or online shops that supply good generator s and good heaters for mobile home that fits 5/6 people if someone had bought and trusts the online retail that would be great also in case it breaks down thanks in advance I’ve tried google but there doesn’t seem to be any shops retail for these items and online shopping is not what I would know about thanks

Generators are noisy and considerably antisocial anywhere in earshot of a populated area, given the mans history, I wouldn't be advising him to get one.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108138072&postcount=1

I very rarely advise gensets and most people elect to dismiss/ignore the alternatives (complete with data) I offer.

Something about not telling people what they want to hear I'm sure...

Advertisement