Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faculty Loan

Options
  • 27-09-2018 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi, I’m wondering is it still possible for medical students to get a preferred faculty loan for their final years? I can’t see any information on the website but I know members of my class did get approved for them in August?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi jjC123

Thanks for getting in touch here with us.

I have sent you a private message on this. Could you reply back and we'll arrange for a Branch Advisor to give you a call?

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

I would also like to know if this is still available to science students as it appears to have disappeared from the website since last week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

The Medical Sciences Loan is available to apply for in branch. If you would like to arrange a meeting with your local branch to discuss further, please text the word Meeting to 50365 or see the link here: https://goo.gl/Ge2hK3 Alternatively, please click the link under my signature to send us a private message and we can arrange a call from your branch.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement