Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your call may be recorded...

Options
  • 27-09-2018 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Last week I struck a deal with Eir to connect me to this super broadband (€90, I think) after which I would get a deal for €65 per month etc etc.  The confirmation email told me that it would be €75 per month, despite what I'd been told verbally an hour previously.  I rang again, for clarification purposes - and was told that the engineer would be out to connect within a week, but that there could be no confirmation of the original deal until I rang back in 10 days.

It was explained that it would be 10 days before the recorded phone chat could be checked, and then I would have to get back onto Eir to be told what I know I said on the 'recorded' phone call.

I want to buy a product, I agreed, and now it's MY responsibility to find out what YOU decide I actually said on record.

In the meantime, I will pay the engineer in advance of a deal that YOU alone have this delayed recording of?

How do I now get out of this mess?  I really though BT were bad, but....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this. If you could PM me with the account details or order reference I will do my best to offer further clarity and get this resolved.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭FrKurtFahrt

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this. If you could PM me with the account details or order reference I will do my best to offer further clarity and get this resolved.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Thank you,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi there,

Can you please remove your post and send these details on in private for security purposes.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Hi there,

Thanks,

Sarah
    Thank you,
    Wow Dominick....would you mind posting your bank details too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

I'm the wallet inspector if I could just see your wallets....

• Advertisement

Yep, I'm a serious choob!!

Hi there,

Thanks,

Sarah
    Thank you,
    Much appreciated - a lesson learned.

Advertisement