Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tenant in a house, new customer, no landline

Options
  • 27-09-2018 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello there,

I just moved to Ireland and to a house which has no landline.

After searching for some weeks, I opted to get the 34.99 broadband + home phone Bundle offer by Eir for 12 months, which includes the free eir sport pack.

After talking to some not very helpful eir representatives that kept asking for a phone number I didn't have, I managed to chat to someone who explained that I can't choose that bundle because I have no landline, so first I needed to order a landline, at a cost of 39.99 for 12 months - at least that is what I understood.

What I'm still not sure is, will that price include internet connection after the activation of the line? Moreover, will the sport pack be included? Is there any other option I could have?

What I really want is fast internet without data usage limit, so from my limited tech knowledge, that means I need to have a landline right?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi pantela2002,

If you could PM me with your address I will take a look at what is available to you and confirm the bundle price and installation fees etc

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pantelas2002

hi Sarah, you have a pm

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi pantela2002,

If you could PM me with your address I will take a look at what is available to you and confirm the bundle price and installation fees etc

Thanks,

Sarah

Hi there

Could you please try sending this again as I am unable to see it.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pantelas2002

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi there

Could you please try sending this again as I am unable to see it.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Ok I just did that, thanks in advance

No problem,

I have sent you a response.

Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement