Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit reports

• 28-09-2018 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has experience of getting icb and central credit register reports? I just received my icb report- it shows perfect payments for 2 years. I know that one payment was missed! As it is the bank who supplies the information to the credit companies should I believe the central credit register will hold the same info and not have record of the missed payment?

I will apply for the central credit register report but they are asking for documentation that I don’t have to hand currently.

Thanks
    A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

As it is the bank who supplies the information to the credit companies should I believe the central credit register will hold the same info and not have record of the missed payment?

AFAIK it's down to the lender to report the missed payment to the ICB so I guess it's possible that they didn't in this instance.

Was it a case that a direct debit payment was returned but then paid shortly after?

Advertisement