Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central credit register reports

• 28-09-2018 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has experience of getting icb reports and central credit reports. I just got copy of icb report and it shows perfect payments on a credit card I have for 2 years- where I know there was one payment missed only 5 months ago.

As the actual bank supplies the information, will the central credit register report show the same?

I will request the report but they are asking for documentation that I don’t have to hand currently.

Thanks
    A

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

Did you pay the missed payment in a timely manner? If it was within a couple of days it's unlikely to show as 'missed' on their system

• Registered Users Posts: 11 AMBanks

Spocker wrote: »
    Did you pay the missed payment in a timely manner? If it was within a couple of days it's unlikely to show as 'missed' on their system

It probably was paid within a week or two.. on my bank statement it shows it was overdue. On a couple of payments throughout the year 10 Euro was paid instead of €20 (an oversight of what payment was due) and this hasn’t showed either.

It’s a bit strange.

The central credit register seems to be a more detailed report- it mentions arrears and balances so I’m wondering will it show up on that report.

However the icb report advises it would report appears also.. but it gives a tick which means ‘up to date’ in all 24 months.

Advertisement