Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest

Options
  • 28-09-2018 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking at potentially switching and getting the nest, wondering if my current boiler is suitable to do so?
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Cotts72, 

Thank you for your interest in Nest.

Our colleagues in the Home Services department would be in a position to answer more technical queries relating to the requirements of the Nest product. You can contact them on 1850 372 333 or by email on homeservices@electricireland.ie. They are available from 9am until 6pm, Monday to Friday.

If you've any other queries relating to switching, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Hi Cotts72, 

Thank you for your interest in Nest.

Our colleagues in the Home Services department would be in a position to answer more technical queries relating to the requirements of the Nest product. You can contact them on 1850 372 333 or by email on homeservices@electricireland.ie. They are available from 9am until 6pm, Monday to Friday.

If you've any other queries relating to switching, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Hi Aoife,

emailed the above on Friday but have heard nothing back. I emailed with an image of my current setup for home services to assess

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Cotts72, 

Thank you for your post.

It can take a few working days to get a reply by email. Our colleagues were not in the office over the weekend, they may not have gotten to your email yet. All emails go into a queue to be answered as soon as possible. 

They will respond as soon as they can.

If there is anything else we can help you with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Advertisement