Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit where its due.....

Options
  • 28-09-2018 1:04pm

Having been a former eir(com) customer I had previously sworn never to return to them after the manner in which I was treated previously.

Unfortunately the only provider for broadband in my area currently with a relatively inexpensive and good service was eir, so I found myself returning to them after over 4 years.

We are lucky enough to have FTTH in our area so we signed up to the 40-99 per month currently on offer.

Ordered on Tuesday afternoon.

Installed yesterday afternoon(YES AFTER 2 DAYS) and all working perfectly......well the phone has yet to connect but am not bothered by this.
    Speeds of 140mb and its flying.

I have to give them credit where its due. For ease of ordering and the speed of installation and the quality of service (so far!!)

Well done eir!

Hopefully I havent jinxed myself now...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭rizzee

Credit for doing their job?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

haha its early days , take a look around these message boards.

rizzee wrote: »
    Credit for doing their job?
    Well I thought it was pretty decent to place an order on Tuesday afternoon and have it installed 2 days later no??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

TheTorment wrote: »
    Having been a former eir(com) customer I had previously sworn never to return to them after the manner in which I was treated previously.

Unfortunately the only provider for broadband in my area currently with a relatively inexpensive and good service was eir, so I found myself returning to them after over 4 years.

We are lucky enough to have FTTH in our area so we signed up to the 40-99 per month currently on offer.

Ordered on Tuesday afternoon.

Installed yesterday afternoon(YES AFTER 2 DAYS) and all working perfectly......well the phone has yet to connect but am not bothered by this.
    Speeds of 140mb and its flying.

I have to give them credit where its due. For ease of ordering and the speed of installation and the quality of service (so far!!)

Well done eir!

Hopefully I havent jinxed myself now...
    Hi TheTorment, 

I'm delighted to hear this. Thanks for the positive feedback. 

Have a nice day :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement