Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A/R/tist in the Spotlight - HelenAnne

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭Kellygirl

Really enjoyed your thread HelenAnne. Sorry I didn’t ask any questions. Anytime I thought of one it had been asked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Thanks for all the answers Helen. One of the best "A/R/tist in the Spotlight" threads on boards. Also great choice for the next victim :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,481 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

+1 to that. Thanks for the thoughtful, reflective, insightful answers. A great read!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭eyrie

Thanks HelenAnne! Really enjoyed reading your very thoughtful answers, particularly the last one - nice way to end it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

eyrie wrote: »
    Thanks HelenAnne! Really enjoyed reading your very thoughtful answers, particularly the last one - nice way to end it.

+1 to this, lovely description of why you run.

also enjoyed this thread... you're so self-deprecating and modest, when we all know you are a fantastic runner! (compared to most of us, if not to the speedy shamrocks) :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

dna_leri wrote: »
    Enjoyed this thread. Thanks HelenAnne. All the good punctuation makes sense now. Have you ever considered writing more e.g. on a blog?

Since you asked me this, I started kind of thinking a bit about writing a blog. I really enjoyed writing about running on this thread. Anyway, I haven't got round to a blog (YET!!) but I did start a running-related instagram account. So if anyone on instagram wants to join me there and swop training tips etc, I'm here:

https://www.instagram.com/helen.runs.and.reads

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Oh, I've talked to you at Malahide without realising you're on here. Will say hi again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

Oh, I've talked to you at Malahide without realising you're on here. Will say hi again.

So mysterious!!! I'm going to look at everyone on Instagram and see if I recognise you ...

Advertisement