Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring from 1901 to loyalty - eventually cut off

Options
  • 28-09-2018 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Been on to customer care 3 times today. 20 minute wait at least each time. I needed to be transferred to the loyalty department. Each time, I got the violin hold music but then after various amounts of time (twice within 30 seconds and the other closer to 5 mins) the hold music switched back to the customer service songs. Eventually the call cut off after close to an hour in total. 

Obviously my patience is wearing slightly thin at this stage. The last customer service rep swore that I would be transferred over correctly. And obviously she did initiate the transfer but there's something seriously wrong. 

What should I do? Is there a direct number to loyalty? Can someone ring me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi corkalien,

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. We will have this investigated as it does sound like there may be a glitch. If there is anything that we can help you with here please let us know.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement